Upcoming Reviews

By Gena Showalter:
The Darkest Pleasure
The Darkest Whisper

By Kresley Cole:
The Warlord Wants Forever
A Hunger Like No Other

By Sherrilyn Kenyon:
Fantasy Lover
Night Pleasures

9/18/2009

New Poll

Haha!!!

This is exactly where I got the name for my blog. It's actually a flair from Facebook. What great inspiration, don't you think?

Anyways.....

I have a new poll up and would love for you, my followers, to give me your opinion. I would like to know what you think. Would you rather know what I'm giving away in my first contest or would you like it to be a surprise?

If you reply to the poll, I will make you'll get an EXTRA ENTRY in the contest. Make sure to comment here that you replied to the poll so I can give you the extra entry.

1 comment:

  1. First vote in your poll. I love the name of your blog, BTW!

    ReplyDelete