Upcoming Reviews

By Gena Showalter:
The Darkest Pleasure
The Darkest Whisper

By Kresley Cole:
The Warlord Wants Forever
A Hunger Like No Other

By Sherrilyn Kenyon:
Fantasy Lover
Night Pleasures

9/08/2009

One Month Anniversary Contest at Ellz Readz

Over at Ellz Readz, she is having an awesome contest for her one month blogging anniversary. She is giving away a book and the winner has their choice of which one. The list of books to choose from:

1. Thirst by Christopher Pike
2. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
3. Pride by Rachel Vincent
*4. Intertwined by Gena Showalter
5. Prey by Rachel Vincent
*6. The Scent of Shadows by Vicki Petterson
7. Greywalker by Kat Richardson
All you have to do is be her follower and follow her rules. Easy, right? Oh, the contest ends Sept. 12th, her birthday!!! That means, to get an extra entry, you have to tell her what virtual birthday gift you would send her.
So head on over, it ends this weekend!
*= what I'm aiming for, if anyone is interested in knowing ;D
CONTEST OVER

3 comments:

  1. You have an award at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have a really nice blog but its really hard to see the gray words..could you maybe lighting them up like the light gray on your about me spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to change the colors of the text with the old background but some how I couldn't figure it out. So after I changed the background, which I absolutely LOVE, I was able to find out how to change it. Hope everyone likes, let me know if there are any other problems

    ReplyDelete