Upcoming Reviews

By Gena Showalter:
The Darkest Pleasure
The Darkest Whisper

By Kresley Cole:
The Warlord Wants Forever
A Hunger Like No Other

By Sherrilyn Kenyon:
Fantasy Lover
Night Pleasures

11/01/2009

Now for the Winner....

For the past week, I had a contest for my Birthday and Halloween. I hope everyone had a great Halloween and yes, I did have a good Birthday.

Now for the announcement of the winner...

The winner gets to choose their prize. And just to let everyone know what prizes there were....

The Iron Hunt by Marjorie M. Liu

AND

Wolf's Trap by W.D. Gagliani

And the Winner is.....

Lady Storm

Congratulations!!!! I'll be e-mailing you shortly and all you have to do is reply back with your address and the prize you chose within the next 24 hours. Otherwise I'll pass it on to another willing contestant.

And to make it fair, whatever prize isn't chosen, will be used for another contest hopefully down the the line. So keep your eyes up. And thankyou for following my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool, so happy to see that I won something!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seems to be a problem with your e-mail, Lady. I tried e-mailing you and I got a message back saying failure to send. If you coul e-mail me with your address and book choice, I'd be grateful.

    And congratulations, again!!!

    erfaulkner91(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete